1. A popular book or series that you didn’t like.
The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins: That book is just a big NO. Here’s my review if you want to know why.
There’s also: Slammed by Colleen Hoover & Delirium by Lauren Oliver.
2. A popular book or series that every one else seems to hate but you love.
A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas: I don’t know if this is a popular book, but I just LOVED it so much!!! The sequel is releasing very soon and I’m beyond excited. Read my review here!
There’s also: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & The DUFF by Kody Keplinger.
3. A love triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to end up with (warn ppl for spoilers) OR an OTP that you don’t like.
I’m usually easy to please when it comes to OTP’s. I usually love the guy that the main character loves. But I was so not happy with The Selection trilogy… I just think she should’ve chosen the other guy 😦
4. A popular book genre that you hardly reach for.
Classics: It seems that these days a lot of readers are into classics. Sadly, I never read them. I want to, but I just can’t. I usually can’t get into the writing style or I can’t relate enough or I don’t like the period or… well, there’s always something. So no, I’ve never read a Jane Austen or Harper Lee book…
5. A popular or beloved character that you do not like.
Prince Maxon from The Selection. Just nope. I just loved Aspen way too much!! And I had so much mixed feelings about Maxon in The One.
6. A popular author that you can’t seem to get into.
Lauren Oliver, Karina Halle, Teri Terry, A. Meredith Waters, Jamie McGuire…
7. A popular book trope that you’re tired of seeing. (examples “lost princess”, corrupt ruler, love triangles, etc.)
The helpless girl who gets saved by the hot guy. I mean, yes, occasionally I still read books with this trope, but I’m starting to get sick of it. I want more badass ladies kicking ass of stupid men! I want more characters like Aelin (Throne of Glass series) or Sydney (Bloodlines series)!!
8. A popular series that you have no interest in reading.
I actually have quite a lot of series I’m not interested in reading. Like never. But especially Game of Thrones and 50 Shades of Grey.
9. The saying goes “The book is always better than the movie”, but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
Without doubt: The 100!! This tv show is epic!!! It’s nothing like the book. The book isn’t bad, but there are too many POV’s and it’s not as badass and fast-paced like the tv show.
There’s also: The Dead of Charlie St. Cloud & Something Borrowed. Two of my favorite movies! ♥
I hope you liked this tag and are not too mad at me for my opinions haha 😀
Enjoy girls!! 😉 And let me know when you post yours, I am curious about your opinions!