Review request policy
I’m always up to review ARC’s from authors or publishers. But please keep the following little things in mind before you make a request:
- The genres I like are romance, supernatural romance, contemporary, drama, mysteries (but no horror) and dystopia. I do not like anything historical related or horror.
- I prefer NA over YA. I rarely read books with main characters younger than 18 years.
- In the end, it’s up to me to choose which ones I accept and decline. If I decline, please don’t take it personally. I wouldn’t want to give a bad review for a book I’ve never wanted to read in the first place. That wouldn’t be fun for both of us.
- I have a full-time job. Please keep this in mind when you set up a deadline for me.
- Providing me with a copy of the book increases the chance that I review the book.
How to request?
Send me an email at email@example.com with “Review request” as subject. You can expect an answer in the next 48 hours.
In case you have other questions, don’t hesitate to send me an email too 😉
** Currently not accepting any review requests! Will be accepting again soon!**
★★★★★ BRILLIANT! EPIC! Definitely one of my favorites. GO READ IT!
★★★★☆ Couldn’t put it down and I loved it!
★★★☆☆ Overall I enjoyed it, but there were some things that bothered me/that I disliked.
★★☆☆☆ I was hoping for it to get better… sadly it didn’t.
★☆☆☆☆ Nope. Didn’t liked it AT ALL.
☆☆☆☆☆ DNF or not my type of book.