Another favorites post! And I think most of you will like this one! This post is all about bookish items. Basically everything that has something to do with a book, but that’s not actually a book 😀 Let’s get started, shall we??
(PS: I’m fangirling over my own picture right now haha :D)
- Confess print: I don’t only own the woman in B&W print but also the ‘Auburn’ and ‘Owen’s Mother’ print. These are from Confess by Colleen Hoover.She actually collaborated with the artist Art by Doc for this book He creates the most beautiful pieces of art. I highly suggest you follow him on Facebook or Instagram! (PS: check out my review for Confess here!)
- “Currently at risk of being buried by books but not even sorry” pouch from Society6: This was gifted to me by my best friend! ♥ The moment I saw it, I started squealing because I love it SO MUCH. The format is super handy, the colors are amazing and the quote is so accurate!
- Severus Snape FunkoPop: I have many funko pops but the one of Snape is super cute and I love it so much! I would also love to own a Neville one! And a Draco too… Or well, everything from Harry Potter haha 😀
- Marauders Map mug: this beautiful and huge mug has its own special place on my shelves. The moment I saw it, I had to have it. I currently use it to store my favorite bookmarks ♥
- Slytherin Metal Crest journal: For some reason, I always had a soft spot for Draco. I love him even more than Snape! It was obvious that I would choose a Slytherin crest over the Gryffindor one. I haven’t used the notebook yet, because it’s so pretty haha 😀 It also has a special display spot on my shelves!
- Throne of Glass magnetic bookmark set by The Sticker Alley: You already know by now that I’m obsessed with everything related to Sarah J. Maas! This super cute ToG set was in one of the Fairyloot boxes!
- Rowan & Rhysand soaps by Behind The Pages: Yessss, my two favorte book boyfriends! These soaps don’t just smell nice bit they look so fancy too! The one of Rhys is in the beautiful dark purple/black with glitters. Just perfect!
That’s it for now! I have multiple others bookish items that I love, so if you liked this post, please let me know! I might so a part two soon 😉
What is your favorite item from this selection? Would you want any of these? Or do you own already one? I’m curious to find out! 😉