Yup, another tag! I have about 10ish tags to catch up, so I hope you guys enjoying them 😀 Yvonne tagged me for this one, thank you sweetie! Now let’s get started!
1. Have you ever damaged your own book?
Multiple even! Okay, here’s the story. I participated in a flea market kind of thing. And so I wanted to sell books that I was never going to read anymore or didn’t really enjoyed. But I hadn’t planned that it would be POURING! Like, it just kept raining and raining. I covered my books with like a plastic thingy, but of course, SOMEWHERE in that plastic was a hole and so it drenched most of those books… I was on the verge of tears when I saw it. Even if it weren’t books I specifically enjoyed. It were still books… I will always have that image in my head of me, on the ground, a bunch of books around me and blow-drying them…
2. Have you ever damaged a borrowed book?
Oh yes…. 😦 (man, this tag is making me so sad) it was yeeeaaars ago though. I borrowed The Host by Stephanie Meyer from a friend. And because of taking it everywhere with me, for some reason some red marks ended up on the sides of the pages. I have no idea where that came from but I felt so guilty! I offered buying her another copy, but she didn’t mind at all. Pfieuw!
Now I’ll never damage any books, because my friends can’t keep up with me and my book shaha 😀
3. How long does it take you to read a book?
Depends actually. But averagely, I’d say a week. If it takes longer it can be for two reasons. Or I don’t like it, or its more than 600 pages.
4. Books that you haven’t finished?
5. Hyped/popular books that you don’t like?
We Were Liars… That was so disappointed and I had to really force myself to finish it. I hated this book… Read my review here.
6. Is there a book that you wouldn’t tell anyone you were reading?
Hmmm, no? I share everything I read on Instagram already so I don’t mind 😉
7. How many books do you own?
Not enough 😀 If I trust my good reads “Books-I-Own” shelf, I own 244 books. But I have a bunch of other (Dutch) books that are in boxes and ready to donate/to sell.
8. Are you a fast reader or a slow reader?
A fast one! And I’m so glad about this 😀 It makes up for all the time I’m not able to read.
9. Do you like to buddy read?
10. Do you read better in your head or out loud?
In my head. It feels weird to read out loud!
11. If you were only allowed to own one book, what would it be and why?
Can I pick 3 in different genres? 😀 Do I hear a ‘yes’? Okay!
- ROMANCE: Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- SUPERNATURAL: Demon Road by Derek Landy
- FANTASY: Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
As always, thanks for reading! I’m not going to tag anyone specifically, but consider yourself tagged if you want to do this! Bye! ❤