I am back with another tag (I swear, there will be a lot of them during the next few days)! Brigitte (@The Book and the Bone), thanks a lot for tagging me! Here are my answers:
1. A book that put you to sleep: The Reader by Bernard Schlink
Me and mandatory books to read are not best friends. For my Dutch class in high school I had to read the book and watch the movie and then review it. IT. WAS. THE. WORST. Also, me and classics are a no-no…. which made it even worse.
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart would also be a perfect pick for this question.
2. A book that made you scared to sleep: n/a
I don’t even know what to pick, because I’ve never been scared by a book…
If you have some thriller/horror recommendations, please let me know in the comments!
3. A book that kept you up all night: The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
At first I was going to pick Queen of Shadows, but then I saw I marked TDM as ‘read’ at 4AM hahaha 😀 I guess this one wins!
4. A book that left you tossing and turning all night in anticipating of its release: QUEEN OF SHADOWS by Sarah J. Maas
And now I’m tossing and turning for EMPIRE OF STORMS. I NEED THESEEEEEEEEE
5. A book that has your dream boyfriend: Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Maybe Someday is my all time favorite contemporary. I love every single word and song of it. And Ridge would be perfect for me in so many ways ♥
6. A book that would be your worst nightmare to live in: Demon Road by Derek Landy
I would die so fast haha 😀 With all supernatural creatures around, I would be curious at first. And then I’ll probably do something bad and get myself killed by a stupid decision haha 😀
7. A book that reminds you of night time: Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan
The main character is blind and the word she lives is also almost fully dark because of curse. To be honest, no other book reminds me of night time 😀
8. A book with a nightmarish cliffhanger: In Time by Alexandra Bracken
Of all the books I’ve read in my life, whenever I think of my worst cliffhanger, I think about In Time, a novella in The Darkest Minds trilogy. It was the worst EVER. SO CRUEL.
9. A book you actually dreamt about: n/a
I actually rarely dream of things I want to :p So sadly, I never dream of my book boyfriends either… 😥
10. A book monster you wouldn’t want to find under your bed: Aragog from Harry Potter
He wouldn’t even fit under my bed, but just nope. Nope. Nope. Noooope.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Do you agree with some of my choices? 😉 And I’m serious, if you have some good thriller/horror (preferable YA/NA – not adult) books, please let me know!!