March has been my BEST reading month in a very long time (since September I think)!! I’m so happy I got to read so much, although a lot were graphic novels. If you think that’s cheating well… too bad for you. I think graphic novels (complete volumes though, not single issues!) also count as books and I’m sorry if you don’t think like me. I had so much fun anyway!
What I’ve read
- Ms. Marvel – Volume 1, by G Willow Wilson: 4/5 stars
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: 3.5-4/5 stars
- The Wicked + The Divine – Volume 1, by Kieron Gillen: 4/5 stars
- The Wicked + The Divine – Volume 2, by Kieron Gillen: 3/5 stars
- The Wicked + The Divine – Volume 3, by Kieron Gillen: 2/5 stars
- Saga – Volume 1, by Brian K. Vaughan: 4/5 stars
- Saga – Volume 2, by Brian K. Vaughan: 5/5 stars
- Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (Audiobook by Scarlett Johansson): 3/5 stars
- Saga – Volume 3, by Brian K. Vaughan: 5/5 stars
- Reign Of Shadows by Sophie Jordan: 3.5/5 stars
- Saga – Volume 4, by Brian K. Vaughan: 4/5 stars
- Saga – Volume 5, by Brian K. Vaughan: 4/5 stars
- Alex + Ada – Volume 1, by Jonathan Luna: 3/5 stars
- Alex + Ada – Volume 2, by Jonathan Luna: 3,5/5 stars
I have also reviewed some sneak peeks on NetGalley:
- The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman: 4/5 stars
- Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tuckolke: 3/5 stars
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton: 4/5 stars
Quite a bunch, right? 😀 I am so happy I could read so much this month! But the fact that I was home a lot certainly helped! My fav of the month is definitely the Saga series! I AM OBSESSED!! I’ve been trying to slow down and leave a volume for the next few weeks but I couldn’t resist. Now I need to wait until June for Volume 6 and I’m in desperate need for GN that are epic like Saga. So if you have recommendations, PLEASE TELL ME!
What I’ve bought
- Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan
- Kingdom of Ashes by Rhiannon Thomas
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- Saga – Volume 1, by Brian K. Vaughan
What I’m currently reading
I’m currently reading Kingdom of Ashes and I’m 3/4 through, but I haven’t touched my book in days… I’ve been anticipating this book so much and I don’t know why I’m not motivated enough to finish it. But I will! I MUST!
I’m also reading the third and last volume of Alex + Ada! I’ve been enjoying it a lot. It’s quite different and yet very original. I just wished there was more! 😦
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I know it’s super long haha 😀 Anyway, what was your favorite book of the month? Please share in the comments!