A big thank you to Deanna @A Novel Glimpse for tagging me! Some sunshine here in Belgium would definitely be welcome! 😉
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
What was the last book that shocked you?
I don’t really know if which way you mean “shocked”. But if you mean in a positive way, I think it would be Demon Road by Derek Landy. I loved this one so much and I didn’t expected it at all. Also some extremely disgusting parts shocked me quite a bit. This is definitely a must read for Supernatural fans! Read my review here.
Favorite boy band?
Oooohhh dear hahha… I mean 5SoS is pretty good 😀
What song are you playing on repeat lately?
- All my Friends by Snakehips, Tinashe, Chance the Rapper
- Grown by Little Mix
- Cake By The Ocean by DNCE (Joe Jonas is *heart eyes*)
Oh and the whole Wide Awake album by Parachute that just came out! ♥
What book are most anxiously waiting for?
EMPIRE OF STORMS BY SARAH J MAAS!!!!! & DESOLATION BY DEREK LANDY!!!!!!
What is your favorite kind of potato chip?
I actually don’t eat them often, only when there’s a family party or when we have guests at home. But my fav would be salt&pepper 🙂
Who is the first person you would call after meeting your favorite author?
I never call, I only text 😀 So the first person I would text is Yvonne! ♥ She’s one of the most important people in my life and she just gets me in every way (especially as she’s also a blogger like me). I just love her ♥
What was the last book you read that you absolutely loved?
If I don’t consider rereads, then it would be Demon Road (mentioned in question 1)… which I read in October! Wow, okay, seems that I have been very critical since I’m back from my slump…
If you could have any job, what would it be?
I would love to work in a company like Harper Collins or Bloomsbury and be an editor or promoter! My number one dream!
(that sadly will never be real)
Who is your favorite TV character?
Ugh, this is so hard, because I watch so many tv shows! I have one per show I watch obviously :p My top five though, would be (in random order):
- Stiles from Teen Wolf
- Glenn from The Walking Dead
- Connor from How To Get Away With Murder
- Caleb from Pretty Little Liars
- Dean from Supernatural
What is the last book that made you laugh out loud?
It’s not a published book, but it is one on Wattpad. I actually wrote a post about it: click here! 🙂
Do you believe in ghosts? UFOs? Aliens?
Hmmm… No I don’t believe in them. To me they’re 100% fantasy.
- If you need to choose one for the rest of your life: hardcovers or paperbacks?
- What’s your favorite genre of books?
- What’s a genre of books that you will never read?
- Which food makes you happy?
- Cat or dog person?
- What’s your dream job?
- What do you do when you’re in a reading slump?
- Coffee or tea?
- Who’s your favorite person?
- Do you have a favorite quote?
- What 2016 movie are you so excited for?
Enjoy and let me know when you’re posting your post, so curious about your responses! 😉
If you’ve already done this or not in the mood, feel free to ignore!
Thanks for reading and here’s another dash of happiness, aka Tom Hiddleston: