The first month of the year is already over! Time goes so fast! 😮 This month has been a a bit weird for me, and I’ve hidden myself in some books, although I haven’t read much. I’m slowly picking up my habits of blogging again and taking pictures for my bookstagram. I bought a tripod earlier this week, so I’m so excited to try new things for my pictures!
What I read:
- Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead – 4 stars
- The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings (reread) – 4.5 stars
- The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings – 3 stars
- Breathe by Abbi Glines (DNF 50% – audiobook) – 1 star
I’m still not into my reviewing-mood, so I haven’t written any lately, but I will probably write one later for The Death Code as I have a few things I certainly want to mention!
What I bought/received:
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
- Champion by Marie Lu
- The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
- Never Never, Part 3 by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher (ebook)
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
- The Deep End of The Sea by Heather Lyons (received from Yvonne)
- A Matter of Fate by Heather Lyons (received from Yvonne)
- Nevermore by Keith RA DeCandido (received from Yvonne)
Yvonne was liquidating some books on her shelves, so I got the three last books mentioned on my list. Heather Lyons is such a sweet author and I cannot wait to read more books by her!
What I’m currently reading:
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (audiobook – reread) – 56% done
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover (reread) – 38% done
- Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead – 9% done
- Angelfall by Susan EE – 21% done
It’s so unusual that I read so much at once, but the audiobook of HP is when I’m on the train and to tired to read myself 😀 Ugly Love, which is also a reread, I read when I’m need of a bit of romance (which I’m currently not in the mood for, so it has been lying on my bedside table for a few days now…). I’m actually pretty excited to continue reading The Ruby Circle, but I’m not yet 100% into it. As for the last one, Angelfall, I started it last night because I lost a bet with Yvonne 😀 She’s been telling me to read this one for a long time, so I finally picked it up! And I must say, it’s good so far!!
What did YOU read and bought this month? If you made a wrap up post, leave a link in the comments and I’ll check out your post 😉