I was nominated by Anna from My Bookish Dream to do this award. Thank you so much!!
This award is given to smaller bloggers to help gain recognition and also bring the book community closer together.
The rules for the award are:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
What is the book / series that got you into reading?
When I started high school I always had to go to the library after school because my mom worked late. So as far as I remember I’ve always read. But Harry Potter is I think the first series/book that really got me into it. I wasn’t obsessed with it at first, but every time a new movie came out, I loved the series even more. I started doing annual re-reads and I kind of never stopped.
If you could hang out for a day with a fictional character who would you choose?
Eh… every male character I’ve ever loved? 😀 I have no idea who to pick! Hermione would be nice too. We could go to bookstores together!
I have sooooo many! But my top one would be Rowan and Aelin from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas. THEY ARE THE BEST AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!
What are your favourite TV series?
Teen Wolf and The 100! But Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries and The Walking Dead come close too 😉
Which two place would you love to visit? (One real and one fictional)
Real: Orlando! Because of the Harry Potter theme park 😀
Fictional: Hogwarts! (I feel like all my answers include Harry Potter but I just can’t help myself haha)
Who is your favourite superhero?
Captain America!! Obviously because of Chris Evans *swoons*
Which is your favourite season and why?
You want to know my first thought when I read this question? I thought: “Huh? From which show?”. And then I understood what you meant 😀 Geez, I watch way to many shows…
Anyway, I kind of love every season. I don’t really have a favorite because they have all advantages.
Summer = sunshine, long days, walking barefoot
Autumn = the colors of the trees and leaves, new sweaters
Winter = Christmas PJ’s, big coats, boots and scarfs
Spring = flowers everywhere, Easter and lots of vacation days in May 😀
What is something you miss?
The school holidays! I have a full-time job and I don’t have enough vacation days to really relax once in a while. I miss the random week of vacation during Halloween, the two weeks around Christmas/New Year, the week at Easter, … and of course: the two months during summer! Ugh…
What do you like to do in your free time beside reading?
Blogging and watching TV shows!
What is your favourite place that you visited?
The Harry Potter Studio in London! I loved it more than my citytrip to New York and I’m not shy to admit this 😀
What are some of your favourite bands / musicians / artists?
I love Fall Out Boy, Jessie J, Demi Lovato, OneRepublic, …
Random facts about me:
- I’m a cat person
- I love walking barefoot and rolling up my sleeves
- I love big sweaters
- I love long hair and I’m proud of mine 🙂
- My dream job would be becoming an editor
- I’m half Italian
- I hugged Ryan Kelley and it was the best hug ever
- I’m an introvert
- I never have nightmares (don’t ask me why, it’s weird)
- I’m a night owl
- My best friend lives in Austria (and she’s the best)
- Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages
- Maaike @ The Secret Lives of Dreams
- Aldana @ Perfection In Books
- Lisa @ Avond Letters
- Christa @ Blub I’m Not A Fish
- Michaela @ Swoon Over Books
- Melissa @ Melissa Discovers the Secrets of Reading
- Daniele @ Daniëlles Boekenhoek
- Patty @ Bookish Wanderlove
My questions for the people I tagged:
- Are you a cat or a dog person?
- Which genre of book do you like the most?
- If you could be a book blogger as actually job (paid), would you do it? Or do you have another dream job?
- Do you prefer physical books or ebook?
- Does your family support your love for books?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- Who is the most important person in your life (besides someone in your family)?
- Do you like watching TV shows? If yes, what is your Top 3?
- What’s you ALL time favorite book? (you can pick only ONE! 😉 )
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- What’s the funniest joke you’ve ever heard?
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. If you want to know anything else from me, please don’t hesitate to ask 😉
Big hug and have an awesome day/evening! ❤