If I must admit, I’m weirdly excited for this month! October is usually the month where a lot of people are reading creepy books… except me. It’s not my usual genre at all. I’m more a cheesy romance type 😉 But this year, this month feels different. Of course, I totally blame my best friend Yvonne (from A World Between Folded Pages) for my excitement!! 😀 She has been buying and reading lots of creepy books lately and she cannot stop talking about them!
That’s why this month I’m going to try to read some thrillers/mysteries/creepy books! I don’t own much of this genre, but I still managed to add a few to my tbr of this month:
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Demon Road by Derek Landy (ARC)
- The Vagrant by Peter Newman (ARC)
- HP 7 by JK Rowling (audiobook)
- Nirvana by J.R. Stewart (ARC)
- Secrets Don’t Keep by Elora Nicole Ramirez (ARC)
- This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp (ARC)
As you can see, I’m also going to read lots of ARC’s too! Lots of them are not that big (200-300ish pages), so I should be able to read them all *crosses fingers*.
What are you planning to read this month? Are you also going for a bit creepier books? 😉