While I was taking a break, I certainly didn’t stop reading! Queen of Shadow by Sarah J. Maas was released so of course I spent most of the month devouring it. It had it perks (excessive fangirl-feels about Rowaelin for example), but I also had one big negative impact. The book hangover. I tried enjoying all the next books I read at full capacity, buuuuut… It didn’t really turn out good… My mind/heart wasn’t into it, and so I think that’s why I didn’t enjoy the next books that much.
Anyway, I’m still glad with the amount of books I read! I managed to read 4 books and 4 graphic novels. Before I get to the overview, I also need to mention that all the books I read, is also my complete haul! (weird huh? this never happened to me before haha!)
- A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas (audiobook): ★★★★
- Teen Wolf, the Graphic Novel #1 (ebook): ★★★
- Teen Wolf, the Graphic Novel #2 (ebook): ★★★
- Teen Wolf, the Graphic Novel #3 (ebook): ★★★
- Beautiful Creatures, the Graphic Novel (ebook): ★★★★
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas: ★★★★★
- Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon: ★★★
- Before We Were Strangers by Renée Carlino: ★★+0.5
What was your favorite read of the month September? Was QoS also one of your most anticipated book? Share your thoughts in the comments!