This month I’m extremely determinate to catch up with my tbr! There will be tons of new releases I REALLY want to read asap, so I’ll have to reread some books too!
I have a horrible memory when it comes to books. It may sound very strange, but I mostly only remember the “big lines” and my feelings. I’m horribly with details. Whenever I have a long written review, I usually remember everything, but yeah, otherwise… nope :p
1.Taken by Erin Bowman (reread)
2. Frozen by Erin Bowman
3. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings (reread)
4. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
5. The Queen of Bright & Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre (ARC)
6. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling
7. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
If I could get my hands on the new release Fall With Me by J. Lynn, than I’m definitely going to read it too 😉
What are you planning to read this month? Let me know in the comments!